Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

First One Of The New Year

This round blanket is approximately 36" in diameter. I used the usual US6 dpn and circulars with Plymouth Yarn Dreamin', and Loops & Threads Snuggly Wuggly Baby Sport in pink. This year will be the year of the blanket. There are three more round blankets on the needles and I'm close to finishing another. It's so interesting to see how different yarn makes up different looking blankets. I'm knitting down the stash and oh my, what a stash it turns out to be!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:29 AM , Blogger Z said...

    I really like how your blanket swirls like that.


    Nice.


    I've got my stash as well. And it's going down slowly but surely.


    Seems like more slowly than anything, but at least it's moving.


    Can't wait to see the rest of your projects as they progress along.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home