Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

FIRST FELTING

Hi! I'm so excited about my first felting project a Buttonhole Bag from Mason Dixon Knitting blog. It was FUN to do. I have also been knitting more tissue box cozies to sell in the fall. They knit up pretty quick and are unusual gifts. A cute way to show off fashion pins. A man Norm met at work, who has dealings with alpacas (see here) said he thought they were a good idea and I should probably ask about $4o for them. What do ya'll think? I'll be knitting a RED ONE and will post shortly. I've also knitted red scarves for RED SCARF PROJECT and sent 17 little red sweaters here. So I've seen some red this year.
Also I just have to praise God for the miracle of Brennan Hawkins safe return to his parents. In this valley of tears we can be sure that through it all we have a loving Father who helps guide us through our wildernesses. My heart is just full of thankfulness for this mercy!
FIREWORKS! We had to get some today or the big kids would surely explode! HA! I remember when getting to shoot off fireworks was so exciting and it's funny to see them so excited. Eric is having a pretty good time at summer school taking orchestra and math. Daniel is wanting to go see Grandma and Aunt Mary and Uncle Steve and shoot off fireworks there. We'll see how that turns out. Aunt Mary is busy planning a September wedding for first daughter Angie. I hope all Norm's siblings can make it especially since it's a joyous event. Blogging about joy, notice the joyous expression on Michael's face. Thank you God for such a happy and healthy baby! He makes my heart sing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home