Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Friday, August 26, 2005

JUST A QUICK TRIP

I think it's fun and interesting to see what other people's towns look like. I may try to post more as in "who are the people in your neighborhood"...Ran out of space on the ol' digital camera today, so will plan again for another day. Daniel has had a great couple of days in Kindergarten. I'm so relieved! Eric is excited about this year too! I'm so greatful for even being here. This time last year I was wondering how long I'd be in the hospital and how things would go for my sweet baby Michael! I was missing my hubby and boys terribly. It has been a very interesting and blessed year in many ways. I can hardly wait to see what this year will bring! This blog thing has really been a good thing for me. I don't feel so isolated being a SAHM and perusing the other blogs has given me a lot to think about. Being an American at this time in history, well you can appreciate all that is here or you can go elsewhere to whine! I don't want to hear it! Being a Catholic at this time is such a challenge and a great grace! Peace be to you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home