Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

WHAT A LOVELY GESTURE...

Carolyn, who won my clapotis, sent me a most beautiful and generous gift of yarn from Cherry Tree Hill. What a lovely thing to do! Thank you SO MUCH!!! I've not worked much with sock weight yarn as I've resisted getting into the sock making addiction:D (I'm too busy making hats/booties and cloths) I may take your advice and make it into the clapotis you were going to:~) I'm so glad you are enjoying yours! Wear it in good health for many years!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Lana, I'm glad you liked it. lots of shawl patterns work well in sock yarn. sharing blessings is good....

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home