Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Monday, November 21, 2005

~YESTERDAY, TODAY, & FOREVER~

Yesterday is not only the title of a great Beatles song, but it is when I participated in my first Arts & Crafts Fair which benifited the Hispanic Ministry of Sacred Heart Church. It was held Sunday at St. Agnes gymnasium. I had a lot of compliments on my handwork and a few buyers. I bought a clay pot which I loooove! There is something about pottery that just touches my soul. Perhaps it's my Baptist upbringing..."Thou art the potter, I am the clay...". Each piece is so unique and the lady who made it is such a lovely person. She takes a lot of pride in her work and it shows!
I also purchaced a beautiful necklace that came from London, England. The vendor had georgeous jewelry from many different places. I could have spent all my money there but #1 son scolded me for my extravegance.
I've included some sky pictures. Sandy at sandysknitting blog has inspired me to look up more. Thanks Sandy! That's the forever part since Christ Jesus will return just as he ascended in the clouds. We can't spend all our time looking up, but it's comforting to think about His return.
Then out of sequince there is today. Norman's and my 13th wedding anniversary. Time has gone by so fast! We have had a lot of hard things to go through. We have much more to be grateful for. My gentle man loves me and I love him. Here's to many more years filled with love and kindness. I love you honey!!! Yesterday, today & forever!!! In Jesus' name. Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home