Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

THIS POST IS RATED G

Great gobs and goobers Batman, it's the G post:D Gee how many G words could I gather for the greater good?
I guess I'd just better get to the gist of why I posted the gelatin in gorgeous gleaming green glass on grass near grape hyacinths. First I like gelatin and had a recipe from weigh loss guru Richard Simmons that I particularly like that uses this as an ingredient as well as pineapple, cottage cheese and blueberries, YUM!. I currently do not know where the recipe is or I would share. Second I love green things. Growing up my bedroom used to have green and white cutains and green carpet. The glass is one I used on my desk at work to hold pens and other odds and ends. I wish I had some green Depression glass cause I think it's particularly beautiful as well. Thirdly I love grape hyacinths. They are one of the first flowers of spring and they are so cute. In Ash Grove where I grew up we had a lot of them around the house and next to the bigger hyacinths. My brother and I would "shoot" them at each other. We would gather a handful of the little grape balls and throw them like confetti. It was better than the rock fights my Grandma would tell us of surviving when she grew up. Are we just a softer gentler generation?
Well, gotta get goin'. Goodbye now! Have a great day! God love ya!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    my Goodness that is a lot of G's!! Hyacinths are my fav flower too
    BTW Christine sent me over ; )

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home