Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Saturday, June 10, 2006


BLUE BOWL, CUP/SAUCER, GLASS, AND CERAMIC CAT FOR PROJECT SPECTRUM
The bowl was found at a yarn sale where I met the woman I was named after (Twilight Zone experience), I love Fiestaware and I saved up for mine in Cobalt blue, the glass is one we registered for when we got married gifted to us by SIL Paula and family, and the cute kitty is one I found at a garage sale and he just begged to come home with me:D

1 Comments:

  • At 1:14 PM , Blogger Nana Sadie said...

    BLUE KITTY! Cool! I didn't know you were a garage sale Queen! Me, too, and PlainJaneKnits, three!
    (((hugs)))

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home