Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006


L Is For Lightning Bug
When I was a very young girl my cousin Teresa lived up the steet from us. She is about 5 years older than me and one summer we decided to create the Lightning Bug Bikini Club. We liked to catch lightning bugs and wear bikinis. T liked to listen to Annette Funacello records and have fun. Today I love watching the yellow flickers of light and remembering the fun summer we had. We found this fellow flying around the zoo today. Too bad I can't take a better pic especially at night. There's just something special about these bugs:D

1 Comments:

  • At 6:32 AM , Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

    I think all of us have fond childhood memories of lightening bugs and summer evenings. There's something magical about these little creatures. I'll have to watch for them this summer.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home