Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Sunday, August 13, 2006


Wow! I Won This:D
Susan donated this as a prize in the Basil And Abner Critter Charity Drive hosted by Rebekah which had 47 contributors from 26 different states (gotta love the power of the internet!) The drive garnered 140 blankets, 7 pet beds, and 190 toys. These were shared by two shelters; The Metro East Humane Society in Edwardsville, Illinois and The Granite City APA in Granite City, Illinois.
This past Thursday the three boys and I went to the North Side Humane Society where all the Pappipads were delivered (approx. 70). They are having a contest for those who knit dog sweaters and the winner will win $100.00 and then the sweaters will be auctioned off in October during a fund raiser. I may try my hand, but with all the projects I want to finish, I don't know if I'll get around to it.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home