Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

WIPS IN GREENS AND PURPLES

Ahem, this post should read "An Embarrassment of Riches". I decided to go through and pull out all of the WIPS on the needles. From left to right: Daniel's sweater ( and remember that Eric gets a sweater too after this one is done, HA!); a wool hat for Afghans for Afghans; the beginning of a plain garter stitch place mat; the light green diamond pattern blanket; the clapotis that I'm ready to begin the middle part on; and the growing lavender lace blanket. Yes, I've suffered the dreaded startitis. I need to focus on only one or two items so they can get done and off of the needles, but I find that there are SO MANY wonderful things I want to make that as soon as I'm done with one thing I want to start on another. I have been also working on some white large preemie booties that need sewing up and some Mason-Dixon Knitting bibs that need the ends weaved in and buttons sewn on, so I know there has been progress on that front. I admit that I also have a large WIP that I just started on September 1 for myself(woohoo!) and will reveal it when it is done. Don't hold your breath folks cause it will take A WHILE, but I don't think you'll be disappointed when it is revealed. Now, if you'll excuse me, I believe I have a bit of knitting to get to!
PS If you collect cookbooks with tried and true recipes and/or are looking to buy a great Christmas gift for $13 plus shipping & handling check out this post from Preemie Project volunteer Libby:~)
PPS The boys are doing well in school (thankfully) even thought the first two days for Eric were a bit rough.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home