Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

SCRAP AFGHAN FINISHED

Sorry the picture is so dark, but this is a dark afghan. Made with US10 needles it measures 60"x52". Made with mostly stockinette stitch. I made one smaller panel using the smaller scrap balls and a larger panel with the larger scraps and then sewed them together.
It may not be everyone's cup of tea, but my two oldest boys really like it. It is sure to keep someone warm.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:36 PM , Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

    I really like the colors. And it's a nice big size, too. Someone is going to be thrilled to get it.

     
  • At 5:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Good morning,
    Looking at your afghan it sure is pretty. You did a good job as always. Keep up the good work. PS If I haven't told you before I will tell you now I am proud to know someone so loyal to help people.You take care. Carolyn * Give my love to the boys.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home