Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Whatcha doin'? Knit much. You?



Full term hat/bootie sets. This one is embellished with clusters of small buttons.
I've also started the Garter Ridge Cardi for me from the Creative Knitting May 2006 issue. I'm using Caron Simply Soft in deep teal heather colorway.
Also knitting up some simple cloths for the Red Cross. (See library pic.)
It is possible that a simple wool blanket is on the needles as well.
Oh, and also another Bunny Blanket Buddy has been started.
Guess I got a bad case of startitis. The only thing to do is to work through the projects.
Oh, and I have to say how joyful I am that Caron Simply Soft has a white yarn that is WHITE. Not that dingy "New" White. So happy!
Have a happy day:~D

1 Comments:

  • At 9:00 AM , Blogger Lulu said...

    its beautiful..
    I started a baby blankie, inbetween, doing some squares also.
    have a great Tuesday..

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home