Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

46th Birthday


Wow what a wonderful day! Carol at Simply Fibers had let me know that someone had donated some yarn for me so that was our first stop. I bought a US3 circular and some baby yarn that was on sale. Got to talk with my new friend Nelda and got the news that Simply Fibers will be having KNIT-INS on the third Friday of every month! YEAH!!
My dear husband and I then went to the Outback Steakhouse and ordered from their Red, White and Bloomin' menu which goes toward helping our troops. We ordered a delicious bloomin' onion and we each had a salad and steak & shrimp combo. So good! Since it was my birthday I could have had some free ice cream but I declined as I was full enough.
We did the weekly shopping and stopped at Papa Murphy's to get their Chicago stuffed pizza. Man is that yummy! For dessert we had vanilla cupcakes.
I've received so many wonderful birthday wishes. Thanks to you all!!! I truly feel blessed to have lived through this trying year. God hasn't finished with me yet:~D

3 Comments:

  • At 6:55 PM , Blogger margene said...

    Happy Birthday! March is a great month for birthdays and it sounds like you had a great day. I also celebrated a bit today, too.
    May your next year be full of all that's good.

     
  • At 8:41 PM , Blogger Michelle-ozark crafter said...

    Glad you had such a wonderful birthday!

     
  • At 12:46 AM , Blogger EC Gefroh said...

    Sorry I missed your birthday Lana. I hope you had a wonderful time. It sure sounds like you did.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home