Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Going 'Round Again

This time I'm using donated Berroco Lullaby yarn. It's a type of flat 87% DuPont Tactel Nylon and 13% Nylon. I really like the dusty colors. It feels really light and it's coming along very well. It's so interesting to see how different each round blanket ends up looking like with the different yarns.
Yesterday I took Eric to get his Senior schedule and a new backpack. Next Tuesday is when classes start here. Still need to get supplies for Daniel and Michael. I'm trying hard to be brave but I know next Tuesday will hold some tears, not from my boys, but because I'm kind of a big baby when it comes to milestones.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:00 PM , Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

    A knitting action shot. I love that picture!

    Get your hankie ready--senior year is full of "last time" moments.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home