Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Monday, July 25, 2011

This One Is Square

It measures approx. 35"x35". Made with Bernat Baby Sport and Bernat Softee Baby and using US6 needles. I used the Grandmother's Favorite cloth pattern in the blue and then picked up the white and knit 20 rows and then bound off and picked up the white all the way around. Nice and simple but it does take a little bit of time to finish.
I'm currently working on some booties to match the hats I've finished. Also on the needles is another blanket using the Grandmother's Favorite cloth pattern only I'm using US8 needles.
Can hardly believe it's the last week of July!!! Tomorrow is the feast day of Sts. Joachim and Anne the parents of Our Lady. I'm hoping to make it to an early Mass as Saint Anne is my patron saint. Not that I'm worthy mind you, but I figure since my paternal grandmother raised me I thought it only natural I should ask my heavenly maternal grandmother to finish the job;~D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home