Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pesky Trials And Tribulations

Yes, we've got them here my friends. My dear hubby has been suffering from a dreadful sinus infection and cough for over a month. My youngest is suffering from the same thing and has missed a week of school. I've been diagnosed with diabetes and have been having horrible side effects from the new meds for a week. So a whole new attitude toward foods(which I love to eat and can't) and not feeling very well from the side effects of new meds has left me with a lot of time to deal with my weakness as a human and how swiftly life can change for the worse. It's times like these I think a lot about Job from the Bible. How he endured whatever trials and tribulations were sent his way. We aren't meant to understand or know the reasons why at times but it's so good to have hope in Christ from one moment to the next.
I'm not one to stay depressed but it is a big struggle at times when I physically am in distress. It hurts worse in a way to see Norm and Michael suffering.
I ask that you remember us in your prayers. Thanks!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home