Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Friday, April 29, 2005

SMALL PROJECTS

This week has been about small projects like the tie my model husband is showing, a ruffled scarf that my not-so-girlie boy is modeling and the cute little red sweaters for the redsweater art project. Still working on and off on the multicolored afghan. Will begin tieing on Daniel's quilt this weekend. Eric is doing very well with his cello and looks very handsome.
It's so hard to believe that tomorrow is the last day of April! Spring is here and though we are feeling a little chilly the next few days they will warm up soon. I'd like to leave this post with St. Gertrude's Prayer to release 1,000 souls from Purgatory
"Oh my God, I offer Thee the most precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with all the Masses being offered throughout the world today, for the souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, those in the Universal Church, and those in my own family. Amen."

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home