Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Friday, July 22, 2005

DEER ME...

We were visited by two sweet little deer the other day. I was able to get a picture before they got scared away. They were munching along our neighbors' back yard. So cute!
Amy asked if I would take a picture wearing my apron. I obliged, though I do believe it would look darling on a thinner person, #2 son had fun wearing it like a sundress as it totally envelopes his tiny thin body. Since I don't have a little girl to model, he humors me, so far. Other two sons enjoy the show too.
Did everyone see this cute label and knitted blanket? Kay really has a great idea for labels. If you just want to gaze upon pure cute click right here and get an eye full of this cutie.
All for now folks, but stay tuned there's always something.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home