Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

SECRET PAL REVEAL

Just got an e-mail from my secret pal who says another package of goodies is headed my way! Woohoo!! I can hardly wait! You have been such a nice secret pal I wonder who you are!
I revealed myself to my giftee gal Brianne who moved about 20 minutes away from my house from Southern California. Welcome to the Ozarks!!! If you don't like the weather stick around cause it'll change on you:~D

1 Comments:

  • At 1:54 PM , Blogger Brianne said...

    Yay! That's me. :D

    The weather sure does change. Snowing yesterday and now all thawed out today. Go figure!

    The weather people in San Diego had it easy compared to this. lol

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home