Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I JUST CAN'T HELP IT

When you are the mother of three preemies it really colors your views on helping in any way others who are experiencing this very scary and difficult journey. If you can, PLEASE take the time to make even one preemie hat and send it to your local hospital. It takes almost no time to do and it does mean the world to someone who is experiencing something so NOT normal at a time when there should be nothing but joy in welcoming a new human being into the world.
And now I just want to say I love my Dear Hubby to bits. He's taking a couple of night courses at a local college. I am working on a vest he asked me to make. I need to get it done before the Knitting Olympics begin. Have you seen how many are joining?!!! Almost as many as the real athletes! I am attempting to make as many preemie hat/bootie sets as I can. Won't you join in the fun?

2 Comments:

  • At 7:53 AM , Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

    I love seeing all your Preemie Project stuff. You've done a great job on all the hat sets. I've cranked out a few, but not as many as you. Today I'm hoping to start some sewn blankets.

     
  • At 9:36 AM , Blogger Brianne said...

    What kind of pattern are you using? And also, what kind of yarn? I'd love to make some, but I'm not sure how to start!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home