Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

REMEMBERING TO SHINE

Today we remember the victims of Katrina and the other hurricanes. A candle was lit, prayers said and cloths knit upon.
P.S. The collage picture has in it Cascade 220(my favorite wool yarn), Catholic Catechism (a must read for those interested in the Catholic faith;Father Corapi helped to write it and he has such a moving story of his conversion I highly recommend anything he has to write, please check out his blog site!), Coca Cola Classic (my drink of choice when I have a soda), hot cocoa in colorful cartoony cat cup, Betty Crocker Cookbook (I've had this for years and still use much), Chicago CD (ahh, memories of jr high and high school, still cool songs after all these years), and of course one of the best C words EVER chocolate! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home