Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Friday, January 20, 2006

QUARTET MEME

The Caveman had this meme on his Jan 18 post and so I thought I'd participate. Here it goes!
Four Jobs I've Had In My Life
1. Librarian Assistant
2. Cashier At K-Mart
3. Nanny (7 years)
4. Electical Connector parts inspector (8 years)
.
Four Movies I Could Watch Over And Over
1. The Quiet Man
2. Young Frankenstein
3. Funny Farm
4. The Princess Bride
.
Four Places I Have Lived
1. Ash Grove, MO
2. Springfield, MO : cousin's house
3. Springfield, MO : employer's house(s)
4. Springfield, MO : own home
.
Four TV Shows I Love To Watch
1. Days of Our Lives
2. Emeril Live
3. Project Runway
4. Father Corapi
.
Four Places I Have Been On Vacation
1. Disney World, Florida
2. Steamboat Springs, Colorado
3. Driving from Los Angeles along the coast to San Fransisco
4. Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
.
Four Websites I Visit Daily
1. Wendy Knits
2. Wool Windings
3. Happy Catholic
4. Countless other blogs in my blogroll (go check them out!)
.
Four Favorite Foods
1. Crab Salad At Ryan's
2. Fried Chicken
3. Pizza (thin crust)
4. Veggie Omeletts
.
Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now
1. Shrine of the Child Jesus in Huntsville, Alabama
2. Rome
3. Sanibel Island
4. Back in college
.
Ok now YOU are IT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home