Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

OLYMPIC KNITTING UPDATE

Well folks we have about a week left and if I get matching booties for the 25 large preemie hats (fitting 6-8 lb) then I will have a gold medal. My nose is running like a faucet so it's sort of interfering with my plans.
*I have been honored to become one of the moderators for Cloths For Crisis:D * I would encourage everyone to weave, crochet or knit a cotton cloth and send to a local shelter; or stockpile them and when the next disaster strikes (and sadly it will) there will be just that many more people who will know someone cared enough to put love into every stitch for them. Join the group and find lots of cool cloth patterns! It's fun, it's easy and it's needed! You won't be sorry!
Now back to *acheeeew!*~snif~, to the Olympics;~)

1 Comments:

  • At 11:10 AM , Blogger Nana Sadie said...

    You are too funny! I hope you're feeling lots better by now...and thanks for the plug on your blog about Cloths for Crisis and for agreeing to help out by being a mod!
    (((hugs)))

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home