Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

It's The Little Things

The groups I belong to are ones that I know I can contribute to since most of the items knitted are of the small variety. The ones that give almost INSTANT GRATIFICATION:D Plus those little things can go a long way toward giving people who hurt a small piece of genuine heartfelt homemade goodness. It's my small way of saying Thank You God for all the many blessings that have been given me. It really is a great feeling to help even in small ways. My greatest blessings have been given in small packages. Today I celebrate my son Daniel's birthday. He came into this world at 2lb 1oz. 10 weeks early. A deeply profound, life altering thing his birth was. I don't know why we had to endure this trial by fire, but it helped us learn and ask the right questions and do better with his brother Michael. I can't say if God will bless us that way again, but today I'm so grateful for having three healthy children. If you are so inclined please consider giving just a little something to The Preemie Project. You don't have to join the Yahoo group, but if you do there's NO rules, membership dues, donation quotas, or obligations. Just make and donate what you can, when you can. Send items to:
The Preemie Project
2607 Flagstone Ct.
Coralville, Iowa
52241
Because little things mean A LOT!!!!
God Bless you!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:50 PM , Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

    Happy birthday to Daniel!

     
  • At 9:23 PM , Blogger Lulu said...

    happy birthday to your baby..
    i am going to try to attempt the star ghan...maybe i will be able to do it, it looks hard though..
    take care,

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home