Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

THE BLACK HOLE

Greetings fellow bloggers! I'm sending the message that I will not be blogging anytime soon until I work my way out of this black hole I've got myself into. Please pray for me as I struggle to get this thing done in as timely a manner as possible. I had to work on another small hat and a colorful cloth to break up the terrible monotony of the never ending BLACK yarn. Please, also send a prayer for my dear aunt Lillith who passed on last night in her sleep after having a stroke. It was no surprise since the passing of my other dear aunt, Gladys. They were both so close. I'm sure they will be watching out for the rest of the family as we journey along. When Eric was three he had a febral seizure. His grandpa Sam had passed a couple of weeks after his second birthday and we had not been talking about him for some time. When Eric was better he said that his grandpa was over him and told him he was going to be ok. We asked him if it was the man in the picture and he said yes. So my faith that our loved ones who go before us do watch over us. I thank God for His infinite mercies!!
Take care and God bless each and every one of you and yours!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:55 AM , Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

    All that black yarn may seem endless, but I know you'll get through it and then you can celebrate.

    So sorry to hear about your aunt.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home