Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

V IS FOR VEST


Made from this pattern and from Deluxe Chunky 100% Wool from Universal Yarn Inc. Color 41145. It is the first bulky weight yarn I've used and it feels great, though it was a bit slubby and had more knots than I like. I love the button. It's one of Carol's (LYS owner) favorites. Even though it turned out well, I don't think I'll keep it since I have an abdominal hernia and it makes me look pregnant. There's always someone else who can use it more than me. Vests are nice to knit since you don't find yourself on a sleeve island. I was so happy to knit my DH a vest last year. He wears it and DS 2 was having some fun rattling around in it too.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:03 AM , Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

    Whoever gets this is sure going to love it! Too bad it didn't work for you. The button is great!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home