Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

BUSY BUSY BUSY

Yes it's busy here. I have almost no time to blog as I am busy working on my letter V which shall be revealed next Monday. Also on the needles are the two red scarves and an Einstein coat. I'm being ambitious. The weather has turned colder and dh started the pellet stove this morning. I'd like to finish the coat by the end of the month, but that's only 12 days away. I'm a large lady and that's a LOT of knitting! I had started one that was using Cascade 220 in a medium blue, but I frogged that for the black Simply Soft for ease in washing. Plus black is more slimming right? Well, anyways we'll see how this goes. My goodness! I have two things on the needles for just ME!!! Yeah, I deserve it. It's been a great year of giving and, God willing, we'll have another good year as well.
I can hardly wrap my brain around the fact that the holidays are almost upon us. Why is it that time just flies faster the older you get?

2 Comments:

  • At 9:27 AM , Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

    Can't wait to see your coat. I've always loved the look of that pattern.

     
  • At 6:55 PM , Blogger Lulu said...

    man, a coat? wowwowow, you are really talented Lana..I cant wait to see it..
    Looks like youre busy also..

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home