Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

WE'RE HAVIN' A HAT WAVE...

Having fun with large preemie hats here. Hoping to get to the knit-in at LYS tomorrow night. So excited for Brianne who just found out she's expecting a girl. Hope you are having a wonderful day. It's the 25th(!) of the month and that means that when the boys get home from school we'll be making Christmas ornaments:~) The theme of this month is *SNOWFLAKES*. Come back tomorrow for some pics on how they turned out. Til then stay warm and remember those who have to be out in the cold.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Please tell me you didn't knit all of those hats in one day! They look great, Lana. It's wonderful that you give of yourself this way.

     
  • At 3:09 PM , Blogger Lana said...

    Oh, my no! I started right after I finished my DHs scarf and just went with the flow. I suffer from insomnia (can get to sleep, but not stay asleep)and just knit when I can. I am a relatively fast knitter and I think I've done so many of these hats that I've done some in my sleep. NO. REALLY! Knitting for charity is simply one of the best ways I know to pass the time. It's very rewarding to be able to pay back:~)

     
  • At 8:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Great work!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home