Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

FAT TUESDAY

Happy Mardi Gras everyone! Thank you to everyone for your good wishes and prayers, we are getting better though still have some snotty noses to wipe. There are people who are burning their tree limbs so I think it has something to do with the snotting around here. I'm getting ready for my Lenten knitting and though I may knit on my Einstein coat I just don't want to pick it up since it's so black and it's hard to knit black when you crave color! You know what I mean? The temps have been so nice this week that it's really been hard to concentrate on knitting.

Came across this article about one of the tiniest babies born who is to go home. You can read about it here. It's truely amazing what science can do now, but there are still major limitations. Speaking of preemies, please take a few moments to go to The Preemie Project and send in as many recipes you can so that the cookbook can be the best one ever! The cause is such a good one, I've sent in over a hundred! The deadline is March 15 and it doesn't take that long to submit one.

Well, take care everyone. My little sunshine boy is wanting some attention:D

1 Comments:

  • At 11:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Many blessings to you and your family as we begin the Lenten season, Lana.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home