Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Friday, February 02, 2007

WORTH KEEPING AN EYE ON

My dear hubby sent an article about a cheap drug that kills most cancer. Read about it here.
I've switched over to the New Blogger. Hope it lives up to the hype.
Am busy working on my scarf and some booties.
Remembering that today we Catholics recall the Presentation of Our Lord at the temple.
Will check in on SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY! And knit some squares with my fellow Americans:~D Hope you'll join in on the fun!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:53 AM , Blogger EC Gefroh said...

    So how do you like it Lana? BTW, thanks for posting this article.

     
  • At 3:26 PM , Blogger Lulu said...

    i am crocheting my baby blankie and watching Peirot..
    have a great day..

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home