Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Monday, February 26, 2007

KNIT AND...




I failed to show the completed Irish Hiking Scarf so here you go. I made 44 crosses, one for each year and one to grow on;~D
I also thought you'd like to see the first bobbles I ever made. I don't recall where the pattern came from. It may have been a McCall's holiday book. I do know I used a book from the library to make the stocking.
The knit-in was nice, however my second son wanted to come along and so we only stayed about 30 minutes. It was so nice to see all my knitting neighbors. Zarah's Lizzard Ridge afghan was spectacular! We were also very thankfull that Brianne and her unborn child were well enough to be there. Tammy was working on some nice socks, well you know I think most every one at the table was working on socks! I was working on another simple hat from "Wendy Knits" to match the pumpkin colored child's scarf I finished a while back.
Today I'll be working on a simple blanket that I should be getting done this week. I wanted to fill a box to be sent to The Preemie Project.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    The scarf is very nice! (I've added that pattern to my list!)

    Good to see you at the Knit In - I think we're going to try and get together regularly, so we'll keep you posted!

     
  • At 6:16 AM , Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

    The Irish Hiking Scarf is one of my favorites. Your's turned out so nice! The stocking is really great too!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home