Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

THE HATS HAVE IT











Getting through some STASH by whipping up some cute hats. The top "Two Needle Baby Hat" found here, made with Caron Simply Soft, is a little small since it's made for someone about a year old. The pink/orange/yellow hat is from a pattern called "Knitted Minnesota Winter Hat" sorry I don't have the link. It's made with two stands of Cascade 220. The next one is a free hat pattern I got in the mail from VOGUEknitting. It's called "Ribbed Cap" I used one strand Cascade 220 and one strand of the sock yarn I got as a prize for being one of the first responders for knitting squares for Grandmother Purl. I really like how the different colors mix. The most current cap is found here and I'm using up the white Cascade 220 and some of the pretty yarn that my friend Brianne gifted me. I've finished the back of the blue child size 8 sweater and have about a third of a sleeve done. Yes, we are busy here. It's the middle of APRIL!!! and I have quite a bit of wool to get through and then I can focus on the Caron Simply Soft and cotton! Take care and remember Jesus came not to condemn, but to save! Thanks be to God!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:22 PM , Blogger Groovy Mom said...

    That's awesome - glad the pattern was of some use to you. Cutie modeling it, too. I had preemies myself and have been knitting for a local hospital. I'm going to check out the link you have as well.

    Blessings,
    GM

     
  • At 10:23 PM , Blogger EC Gefroh said...

    They are wonderful looking. Nice job on it. I am partial to the baby blue one. I love that one!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home