Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

WORKING IN BLUE


I confess I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! this color. Can you tell;~D I'm this far on the back and almost ready to shape the arms. Since finding the extra STASH yarns I don't think I'll be making any more sweaters for Dulaan until much later. Think I'll just focus on hats until the box is ready to mail.

My MIL was working on an emboidered tablecloth that she is donating to the church's bazaar in November that I wish I'd gotten a picture of. She does wonderful work! It made me want to work on the embroider pillowcases I bought on sale a while back!!! So many choices, but only so many hours in the day!

Here's a prayer for guidance and direction by Richard Warner:

Loving God,

I give you thanks for this day you have given me.

I ask that your Spirit be with me.

Guide and direct my thoughts and my actions,

so that others may see the love

that Christ has given to everyone in me.

Help me to be aware of the needs

of those around me,

and give me the courage to share your love with everyone I meet

In Jesus' name. Amen.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:26 AM , Blogger Micki said...

    He Zarah...you took the words right out of my mouth.
    That's going to be some box of hats!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home