Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Friday, May 11, 2007

FRIDAY!!!

We are getting the road in front of the house resurfaced. It's very interesting to see the steps involved. Of course it's a real treat for the boys.
We are also introducing The Potty Book to Michael. He thinks it's funny and is still going off to do his business elsewhere. Perhaps this will be the summer of the POTTY?!
I finished an adult sized roll top hat and a child size hat.
I am beginning an 8" square in a lovely shade of green. I hope to get a few of them made.
Visited with Carol this morning and got a couple of things unfibery. Show them later.
Next week I hope to get the blue and the white blankets taken care of. Maybe work on another child cap and 8" square. In June I want to focus mainly on my sewing projects that have been sorely neglected and work on my blue sweater when it's more expedient to knit a while.
Have a safe weekend everyone!















1 Comments:

  • At 6:05 AM , Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

    My square is also green. Didn't really plan it that way, it's just what I had in my stash.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home