Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Monday, May 14, 2007

THIS AND THAT









At the top is the last hat for Dulaan this year. I will focus on more squares for Greensburg for the time being. I'll likely get the Dulaan box ready to go this week.
Next photo are the two non-fibery items from Simply Fibers. "Mother & Baby" from Rowan Classic (Bonbon was speaking loudly to me! Check out the one Dani did!) and Fiber Trends Leaf Lace Shawl pattern. They just called to me and I can hardly wait to get started on many things! The first two squares for Greensburg are beneath them. I hope to get several done in the next couple of weeks.
A carnation was handed to all women after Mass on Sunday:~D
My sweet Daniel made this gift for me at school and took this picture. Oh, I'm so blessed to have my boys!! Eric made a card in school too with a quote from Walt Whitman (1855) "I say there is nothing greater than the mother of men." "And you're the greatest of them all. Happy Mother's Day!"~Eric Johnson. What a treasure! My littlest was full of hugs and kisses and both of the older boys made scrambled eggs and toast after Mass. They even cleaned up afterwards:~D


4 Comments:

  • At 11:28 AM , Blogger pcruzp said...

    The gifts are beautiful :-)
    Happy Mother's Day everyday!

     
  • At 1:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    It looks like you and your family had a glorious day, Lana. Happy Mother’s Day to you!

     
  • At 6:14 AM , Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

    Sounds like a wonderful day. Don't you love it when the kids clean up afterwards?

     
  • At 12:40 PM , Blogger Nana Sadie said...

    I can surely see where that little guy got his wonderful smile!
    So glad you had a lovely Mom's Day!
    (((hugs)))

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home