Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

HATS AND THINGS





Just finished a Feather & Fan Baby Cap made with Hawkeye colors for the craft/bake sale for The Preemie Project.
Also finished a pumpkin hat using the pattern I normally use.
I'm also working on a little cross stitch sampler found here. There is SO MUCH on my TO DO list that I'm having to step back a bit and prioritize. We'll see what pops up next:~D
***************
PRAYER FOR CHURCH UNITY
God our Father, it is your purpose to bring the whole of creation into unity with you. Give us the grace to further this aim and to live out your truth on earth. Bring all your people closer to one another and unite us in the sharing of your good news. Come, Holy Spirit, and help us join into one community of believers. Amen.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:32 AM , Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

    I haven't seen the feather and fan cap before. Looks good in Hawkeye colors. Thanks for the link. I'm printing the pattern right now.

     
  • At 6:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I just wanted to stop by and say I love your blog. I have been trying to collect some of the prayers to use when I do my Holy Hour. I like to knit, too, but not as much as I do other needlework.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home