Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Friday, July 06, 2007

A SAINT AND A PRAYER

Today is the feast day of Saint Maria Goretti!
********************************************
PRAYER FOR TODAY
O my God, this day in my prayers, I pray for:
*For all families to pray together
*My spouse and my children
*For all the youth of the world
*My mother and father
*My grandparents
*My brothers, sisters, relatives and all friends
*For all those who have no one to pray for them
*The Holy Father and all his intentions and his safety
*All bishops, priests, brothers and sisters
*Mother Church and all her children
*The poor souls in purgatory
*All those for whom I have promised to pray
*Those who love me and those who hate me
*The dying and those who die today
*The sick, the poor, the rich
*For the homeless that they find shelter and food
*The neglected, the persecuted, and the enslaved
*Those endangered and in distress
*The tempted, the doubting, the despairing
*My country, its president, and all its officials
*Those who died in military service for their country
*Those who lost loved ones in the struggle
*For all nations and all races
*For peace in the world and all its people
*To end all ABORTIONS
*Men of good will that they may come to the fullness of the faith
*Men of evil ways that they may be converted
*For all those called to serve in the Mission
*That all will respond to the request for a global consecration
*For the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary
*For the Reign of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
AMEN!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:56 PM , Blogger Susan said...

    I am not a Catholic, but find
    inspiration on your blog. Keep up the good work!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home