Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

MOVING RIGHT ALONG






I finished a couple of cute hats for medium sized preemies pairing them with my usual booties adorned with simple bows. I found a cute cross stitched bib I did before Michael was born just in case I was having a girl;~) I also found a button to go on a Mason-Dixon knitted bib I knitted up when I first got their book. All these will go in the next donation to the Iowa chapter of The Preemie Project.
I've been working on another Round or Pinwheel Baby Blanket that is coming right along. I was inspired by Knitnana to get this baby started too. I think I've been out in the sun too long:~p

4 Comments:

  • At 6:33 AM , Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

    Cute baby things. The watermelon bib is so sweet. Good luck on Clapotis. Looks like you're off to a good start.

     
  • At 7:50 AM , Blogger suzyknits said...

    I love looking at the beautiful things you make for the Preemie Project.

    Also you've been tagged. Please check out my blog for details.

     
  • At 1:47 PM , Blogger suzyknits said...

    Thank you for your comment. I read your weird things and I have to admit I met my hubby on Yahoo Personals 4 years ago. :) Best instant message I ever answered.

    Also thanks for the sugar cookie recipe that you posted in Jan. I can't wait to give it a try I don't have a good sugar cookie recipe!

     
  • At 8:28 AM , Blogger Barbara said...

    I cannot believe how prolific a knitter you are! I've been working on the same baby blanket for weeks -- can't seem to get more than a few hours in a week!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home