Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

SMALL TREASURES






What a cute plastic treasure box! I'm sure you were wondering what was in such a small container...*sniff*...Eric's last baby tooth!!! Daniel is getting his first permanent teeth now, but the baby teeth aren't loose yet. The dentist will check him in October and may have to pull the bottom four teeth(!) I sure hope they come out by themselves!!!
Besides going to the dentist we took a trip to the Springfield Art Museum to see their Watercolor USA exhibit. Verdict...we were underwhelmed. We would have taken photos but that was a NO-NO. A trip to the Library Center and Michael's to redeem a 40% off coupon and we are home to blog and cool down.
In knitting news, in addition to knitting squares for the Greensburg project, I've been working on some black and yellow squares for a Hawkeye baby blanket I hope will get done sometime in August.
Finished knitting this burial bunting last night and can't decide which ribbon to use. I like them both equally well. The top one is shear and the bottom one is a nice cream color. Which do you think works better? I'll line the bunting and sew up the top before it's done.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*
PRAYER TO REDEEM LOST TIME
O my God! Source of all mercy! I acknowledge Thy sovereign power. While recalling the wasted years that are past, I believe that Thou, Lord, can in an instant turn this loss to gain. Miserable as I am, yet I firmly believe that Thou can do all things. Please restore to me the time lost, giving me Thy grace, both now and the future, that I may appear before thee in "wedding garments." Amen.



1 Comments:

  • At 6:40 AM , Blogger Barbara said...

    I think I like the cream one. I'd love to see it when you're finished. I've never seen one made up.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home