Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

DON'T FORGET TO BRUSH YOUR TEETH

Just a bit of good advice for the trick or treaters. Will be out of touch for a few days. We will be very busy doing this and that. I finished Daniel's sweater yesterday and he loved it:~D
All Saints is tomorrow and All Souls the next day. It's also FIRST Friday and Saturday. I won't be attending the knit-in at Simply Fibers, like I was hoping. Daniel and I stopped by to drop off one of the papipads. December 2 will be the next knit-in. So, here's hoping I get to go to that one.
I've started Eric's Cobblestone sweater and got more yarn for the baby blanket. Things are progressing at various rates. We got a new computer and DH is slowly getting things attached and what-not. The boys are SO excited.
The boys had a nice Halloween and I hope to post pictures soon.
Take care and God bless!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home