Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

HEY! TWO MONTHS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!


Unbelievable as that sounds, when I go to the store Christmas is here! I did finish another papipad slightly changed. Used US 11 needles, Red Heart in colors Cherry Red, and Hunter Green, and cast on only 60 sts. It ended up being 27" long and 22" wide after 120 rows.
I contacted my local American Red Cross today and have an outlet to give my cotton cloths and soaps. The cloths and soaps will be included in their "Comfort kits". I would encourage anyone who likes to make cloths to contact their local Red Cross centers and see if they can use these cloths and soaps. You can locate one at http://redcross.org I'm still waiting to hear where we can send cloths to California. The woman I talked to said the outpouring of support has been so great that they had to find another warehouse to store items. God help and God bless America!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home