Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

PROGRESS REPORT


*After the purple stripe I'll go around one more time before I start weaving in the ends. I've been working here and there on cloths and preemie hat/bootie sets.
*I want to make at least one star for the Holocaust Project.
*If you want some freezer food ideas check out Barbara's Festival.
*Hope to post a picture of finished blanket this weekend.
*Thank you all for your birthday wishes. He's a sweet kid:~D

2 Comments:

  • At 7:05 AM , Blogger knitalittle said...

    Love the blanket and the colors you picked they work very nice almost makes me want to jump in my stash and find some colors. I said almost ;)

     
  • At 7:32 AM , Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

    I think I said this before, but this is one of my favorite blankets that you've made. The colors are combining nicely.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home