Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

WRAPPED IN CARE SHAWL PROJECT


You may have read about this project and then again you may be reading about it here for the first time. I'd just like to say it touches my heart as I know how very fortunate I am to have been able to bring home my sweet born-too-soon babies. It could have so easily been me who had to bury my boy(s). So I intend to knit a shawl for this project this year. I'm sure I have something suitable in the stash. There's no deadline so I hope you consider making a shawl for a deserving soul. Thank you and God bless!!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:39 PM , Blogger lv2knit said...

    Thank you for blogging about Wrapped in Care! Your support is so appreciated. And the photo is adorable!

     
  • At 7:27 AM , Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

    What a wonderful project. I'm hearing about it for the first time on your blog.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home