Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Monday, November 10, 2008

NOT MUCH TO SAY


Glad to be back to Christmas knitting. Only sold two items Saturday at the Bazaar and left early. It's just as well as I had fallen in front of the building I was voting at on Tuesday and wrenched my back. My doctor appointment had been scheduled for Friday and he gave me some good pain meds. Will be so glad to be pain free without meds!!!
Our sweet 16 year old cat Gweneviere is taking it easy. I think I'll join her:~D

4 Comments:

  • At 5:19 AM , Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

    You can never predict how things will go at a craft sale. I'm sorry you hurt your back. Hope you feel better soon.

     
  • At 10:22 AM , Blogger zetor said...

    Hope your back improves soon. From what I have seen of your handwork there are a lot of people over there missing out on some smart goods!

     
  • At 9:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    heal soon, I'm sure your work is missed.

     
  • At 2:52 PM , Blogger Lulu said...

    hope you feel better soon..

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home