Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Thursday, January 08, 2009

WORKING THINGS UP


Here's a pad I'm making for the Humane Society. It appears that our beloved 16 year old cat Gweneviere is not coming back. So, if she does not show up by the end of the month I'll take what food and what pads I have to the Humane Society.
Michael is not aware of her absence. He's too busy playing with action figures, Lego's, and finding new ways of expressing himself. He can make me smile any day:~)

6 Comments:

  • At 12:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    It was a happy day for him when he gave us our new lives, through the truth of his Word, and we became, as it were, the first children in his new family. JAMES 1:18 LB

     
  • At 8:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    So sorry about your kitty.

     
  • At 6:44 AM , Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

    Sorry to hear about your cat.

     
  • At 1:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I certainly do hope that your cat returns home, Lana.

    All the best to you and your family.

    Bernadette

     
  • At 12:33 PM , Blogger Micki said...

    If someone find your kitty maybe they will take her to the humane shelter and she just might get a pad to lay on that she remembers. I sure hope so.

     
  • At 10:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh my goodness, what happened to your precious kitty? 16 years old... how did she get out? I would think 16 year old kitties just want to be inside. I will pray for her safe return. How long has she been gone?

    :````-(

    Does not seem like a fit ending to a long and happy life.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home