Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

PRAYER REQUEST

I have missed the blog world for quite a while now and really won't be getting back for some time as on April 15 I had a complete hysterectomy, gall bladder removal, appendectomy, and large hernia repair. They removed 14 liters of fluid. Recovery will be long and difficult. I'm so glad to be home, but am weak and sore. Some good people are bringing food to us and a couple of my dear sisters in law are helping out too.
I'm simply asking those of good will to pray for my family and my recovery. During this whole ordeal God has given me the grace not to worry about anything. I truly submit to His Divine Mercy. Thank you all for visiting and I so look forward to getting back to knitting and praying. Right now I've started a varigated wash cloth but have not finished. I am praying daily and keep everyone who visits my blog in my daily rosaries. God bless us all during this trying time.

10 Comments:

  • At 3:19 PM , Blogger SQUELLY said...

    I am sorry to hear this. Please know you will be very much in my prayers

     
  • At 3:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I am continuing to pray for you!

     
  • At 6:09 PM , Blogger Micki said...

    Lana - I too will add prayers to those already praying for you. Sounds like a rough road ahead. Be strong, be with God, be assured of our love and prayers.

     
  • At 7:58 PM , Blogger K said...

    ouch!!! Praying for your full recovery!

     
  • At 6:31 AM , Blogger Barbara said...

    Keeping you in daily prayer and I'll remember you at Mass today. I will light a candle for you, Lana.

     
  • At 5:28 AM , Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

    Praying you will recover fully and feel even better than you did before the surgery.

     
  • At 5:23 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

    A speedy recovery to you!

     
  • At 9:26 AM , Anonymous Mary said...

    Fell Better- I'll pray for you. Mary

     
  • At 7:04 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    You are and have been in my prayers

     
  • At 10:41 PM , Anonymous BK said...

    I will pray for you.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home