Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

My Cup Runneth Over

Imagine my surprise when on Friday Carol called and said there were two very large boxes of Red Heart (and who knows what else) yarn there for me to pick up if I wanted. It's been a very long while since I have asked for any yarn, but hey, I'll take it.
So when my dear hubby got home two very large (Jcup) boxes full of yarn goodness were picked up and dumped and sorted. The balls are in the clear bag, different types of yarn in the white bag; wool, cotton and chenille yarns on the chair; and acrylic (mostly Red Heart) yarn in the remaining box.
It looks as though 2010 will be one in which certain months will be designated as Papipad months. I am currently trying to make samples of preemie clothes to share with the Maria Goretti Guild, making cloths to sell at a fund raiser for my son's orchestra (which is scheduled for October 27), working on a wool blanket for as yet to be determined place, and I have a sweater and a cardigan on the needles for me. They are listed by priorities right now.
Truly my cup runneth over! Praise God!!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home