Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

"Look Mom, The Fish Is Smiling"


That's what my sweetheart Michael said about the fish in the tank in his schoolroom, and let me know it was ok to leave him to his next chapter in life, that of a kindergartener. Daniel was already getting his first lesson when his Dad and I came by to see his class. My dear husband took the morning off so I wouldn't just sit and cry. After seeing that our babies were doing well we went to have breakfast at Scramblers. We then stopped and got some groceries as I was about to start making chocolate chip cookies and saw that we had no butter!! So now the cookies are made and we will be having our usual celebratory meal of meatloaf, mashed potatoes and peas and carrots.
So far I have gotten misty but no boohoo's thankfully. To everything there is a time and a season. It's time for my baby to go to school now and maybe teach Mommy a thing or two;~D
ps: Came across this cool site. What some people won't think up!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:38 PM , Blogger Tracy Batchelder said...

    Glad to hear all went well. It was thoughtful of your husband to take the day off. I know that made it easier for you.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home