Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Something To Blog About!!


I voted:~D One of the workers thanked me for coming out to vote. I said that it was a privilege. I'm so grateful to be able to have my voice count. It really wasn't so long ago that women didn't have the right to vote. We all need to be mindful of the great blessings afforded to us. Now if we would just reflect upon the great wrongs being committed by our country and strive towards a culture of life and not one of such that all to readily embraces death. May God have mercy upon this country and this world. Oh Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home