Knit and Pray

Catholic woman talks about knitting, sewing, crocheting, cross-stitching, crafting and Catholic Faith and family.

Monday, May 01, 2017

May 1, 2017

It becomes more incredible to me how much more swiftly time seems to move the older I get into stepping into eternity.
PRAYER FOR TODAY
O my God, this day in my prayers, I pray for:
For all families to pray together
My spouse and my children
For all the youth of the world
My mother and father and in-laws
My grandparents
My brothers, sisters, relatives and all friends
For all those who have no one to pray for them
The Holy Father and all his intentions and his safety
All bishops, priests, brothers and sisters
Mother Church and all her children
The poor souls in purgatory
All those for whom I have pomised to pray
Those who love me and those who hate me
The dying and those who die today
The sick, the poor, the rich
For the homeless that they find shelter and food
The neglected, the persecuted, and the enslaved
Those endangered and in distress
The tempted, the doubting, the dispairing
My country, its president, and all its officials
Those who died in military service for their country
Those who lost loved ones in the struggle
For all nations and all races
For peace in the world and all its people
To end all ABORTIONS
Men of good will that they may come to the fullness of the faith
For all those called to serve in the Mission
That all will respond to the request for a global consecration
For the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary
For the Reign of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home